Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for EXW fans to come talk about their favorite EXW wrestlers, matches, and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who Do You Want to See in EXW?

Go down 
+8
matt
EXW Tony
Red Machine D
Johnny Aguilera
Toom E Guci
Will Nolte
slam_dat_sun
EXW DM
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EXW DM
EXW Crew

Who Do You Want to See in EXW? Empty
PostSubject: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:41 am

Alright EXW fans, the conversation was started on Facebook and we got a ton of response, so now we're bringing it here to the forums for further discussion. What wrestling stars would you like to see brought in to EXW?
Back to top Go down
slam_dat_sun

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:58 pm

SID enough said! afro
Back to top Go down
Will Nolte

Will Nolte

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:00 pm

REDRUM/Rellik, Mike Knox, and Sim Snuka would be obvious choices due to their Phoenix ties. All 3 are entertaining as well.

Dean Radford, I have to go ahead and mark out for, as he really is awesome in the ring and I personally would like to... see him back.

Kahn Kussion should just get an honorary spot on the EXW roster for his match with Cutler Wright. Both men had some creative uses for that chair.

Kazarian I'd love to actually see in a match here, I missed his days with that old promotion...

As for women wresters: Tara, Mickie James, Melina, Morgan

oh and I second what Borracho posted: "Mike James. Ryan Lynch. Payed daily. Ryan Lynch. Alexander and his manservant. Ryan Lynch." Maybe tone down the Ryan Lynch a little though...

Oh and Lucha Reigns/Starr, whatever he is called now.

RVD and Tommy Drake.
Back to top Go down
http://primaldesign.mysite.com
slam_dat_sun

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Yeah Mike Knox is a BAD ASS! How does he have ties to the valley though?
Back to top Go down
Toom E Guci

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:39 am

slam_dat_sun wrote:

Other then the fact that he hails from Phoenix when he was announced, his family still lives her, he teamed with Derrick Neikirk here, & he wrestled for another local promotion in Tempe...plus, he's better then Sid!
Back to top Go down
slam_dat_sun

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:45 pm

Toom E Guci wrote:
slam_dat_sun wrote:

Other then the fact that he hails from Phoenix when he was announced, his family still lives her, he teamed with Derrick Neikirk here, & he wrestled for another local promotion in Tempe...plus, he's better then Sid!

Aw come on, I am not saying who is better or worse! All I am saying is Sid is still good, people think he is washed up. Check out recent videos of him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toom E Guci

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:48 pm

slam_dat_sun wrote:
Toom E Guci wrote:
slam_dat_sun wrote:

Aw come on, I am not saying who is better or worse! All I am saying is Sid is still good, people think he is washed up. Check out recent videos of him. Very Happy

Thing is, I don't think EXW has enough insurance to cover Sid. Never know when he might wanna use a second rope move again.
Back to top Go down
slam_dat_sun

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:57 pm

Toom E Guci wrote:
slam_dat_sun wrote:
Toom E Guci wrote:
slam_dat_sun wrote:

Thing is, I don't think EXW has enough insurance to cover Sid. Never know when he might wanna use a second rope move again.

LOL that aint funny! lol affraid rabbit
Back to top Go down
Johnny Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:06 pm

Who Do You Want to See in EXW? Velvet12

If you book her, fans will come.

Nuff said. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Red Machine D

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:35 pm

Why do all you ignorant dunces worship at the altar of has-beens and never-wases? None of the people you've listed could wrestle in the primes, and they sure as hell can't wrestle 20 years after their primes.

Sid cannot wrestle. Sid never could wrestle. He's nothing but a footnote, a squeegee, and a "wrestling gone wrong" moment. Why would you want that? Rellik is so bad he got thrown out of pre-Bischoff TNA. Why would you want that? Ed Leslie is NOTHING, always has been and always will be. If it weren't for his ties to Hogan, he never would have made it into the business. Why would you want that?

Johnny Aguilera, are you even more mentally deficient than these others skidmarks? Why would you want that worthless skank whore anywhere near TNA? Do you want this promotion to die face-down in a ditch like IZW?

I thought we wanted WRESTLERS here, not useless old men and sex workers in spandex. Decide or get out, morons.

edit: First one of you assgarglers to name an actual wrestler - not some "sports entertainment" jackoff - gets a cookie.

edit2: Mike Knox doesn't count. Dude's okay but he's already been named. I'm SPECIFICALLY looking at you serial masturbators that can't shut up about crapfucks like Rellik and Sim Snuka.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:59 pm

Red Machine, the problem is that everyone else is naming wrestlers that DRAW MONEY. You can either book a great wrestler and enjoy a good match with 20 of your closest friends in the crowd, or you can book a draw that will bring people in, and make money for the promotion. Sid can't wrestle, ok, but he's been over everywhere he's ever been, and would draw fans.

And about Velvet Sky...have you not paid attention to TNA ratings? The Beautful People have been one of the most over acts in the past 2 years, and big for ratings. EXW runs in a bar, you bring one of the hottest girls from a national TV show in, you make people at the bar happy, make sense? Sounds like you're a typical ROH type mark that wants to be smarter than other fans and only cheer the guys that can "wrestle," but study up on who actually make money in the business....it's usually not the best wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
slam_dat_sun

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:32 pm

Red Machine D wrote:
Why do all you ignorant dunces worship at the altar of has-beens and never-wases? None of the people you've listed could wrestle in the primes, and they sure as hell can't wrestle 20 years after their primes.

Sid cannot wrestle. Sid never could wrestle. He's nothing but a footnote, a squeegee, and a "wrestling gone wrong" moment. Why would you want that? Rellik is so bad he got thrown out of pre-Bischoff TNA. Why would you want that? Ed Leslie is NOTHING, always has been and always will be. If it weren't for his ties to Hogan, he never would have made it into the business. Why would you want that?

Johnny Aguilera, are you even more mentally deficient than these others skidmarks? Why would you want that worthless skank whore anywhere near TNA? Do you want this promotion to die face-down in a ditch like IZW?

I thought we wanted WRESTLERS here, not useless old men and sex workers in spandex. Decide or get out, morons.

edit: First one of you assgarglers to name an actual wrestler - not some "sports entertainment" jackoff - gets a cookie.
WOW!
edit2: Mike Knox doesn't count. Dude's okay but he's already been named. I'm SPECIFICALLY looking at you serial masturbators that can't shut up about crapfucks like Rellik and Sim Snuka.
affraid
Back to top Go down
Will Nolte

Will Nolte

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:38 pm

I agree with Johnny on this. Red, if we populated EXW with nothing but good wrestlers there would be too many to actually do any one good wrestler justice. Bring in a couple big name draws and still leave room in the show for the good wrestlers that EXW already has and that would make for a formula that would be pretty successful.

Having no name draw at all causes crowds to not grow at all and the business ultimately fails. RPW tried this. They brought in NWA affiliate people who were stars within their own promotion. People like the great wrestlers they got from Australia. While this made for great entertaining shows, the paying people didn't show up for the shows and this caused them to go under. Trust me, I loved what RPW was doing and I supported them, even when they tried to come back, but you need star power to draw the average person. The average person is who drives the margins and keeps you afloat.

As for Rellik, I've said it before and I will say it again, TNA MISUSED HIM. That is something TNA is famous for. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you probably never saw him in his REDRUM gimmick that he built here locally, have you? Rellik is a watered down version of that gimmick. As much as you want talk bad about IZW, that is the very promotion that helped build the REDRUM character, giving him local ties which makes it all the better if he does a couple spots for EXW.
Back to top Go down
Toom E Guci

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:59 pm

I agree 100% with Will here!

But what I find funny on the whole factor is that Red Machine is quick enough to badmouth everybody's choices yet I don't see him giving ideas, as well.

TV REDRUM is waaay watered down compared to Indy REDRUM. And look at who they paired him with in TNA....freaking Dustin Rhodes, who had an EXTREMELY crappy gimmic in TNA. The only way Rhodes can get over is if he's Goldust. I watched REDRUM since his very beginnings of his IZW days & he put on a hell of a show every time he was in the ring. And FYI....REDRUM is only 33 years old, hence he is FAR from a useless old man. Plus, if he was "sports entertainment" as you claim he is, don't you think he would have been signed, given/forced a new gimmic, & on Raw, Smackdown, or TNA? No...he's not! Because he is all about wrestling! Just curious if you even know who's under the mask, for that matter! Plus, he left TNA on his own, unhappy with the way they used his character!

And a correction for Will...REDRUM was actually originally created & built in Japan to be patterned after the Great Muta. Look closely at the mask & you can see Muta's old face...plus the spitting is Muta's old thing, too.

Plus, look up at the list of names given...shall we?

Tommy Drake...very talented wrestler who has helped train Great Khali AND John cena...2 men who went on to become World Champions

Rob Van Dam....ANOTHER talented, take no shit attitude wrestler

Khan Kussion...the Disciple of Sabu, been in EXW twice, runs his own promotion, & mirrors Sabu with his in-ring skills.

Lucha Starr...highly popular local Luchadore

Mike James. Ryan Lynch. Payed daily. Alexander the Great and his manservant. Tara, Mickie James, Melina, Morgan

Need we say more?

Where's your list Red? Cause I am publically calling you out to put up or shut up!
Back to top Go down
EXW Tony
EXW Crew
EXW Tony

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:43 am

I wouldnt mind more Velvet Sky pics being posted. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://elitextremewrestling.forumotion.com
Will Nolte

Will Nolte

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:56 am

EXW Tony wrote:
I wouldnt mind more Velvet Sky pics being posted. cheers

Get the powers that be to book her, I'll bring my camera to the show and take a ton of pics of her to post here.

Btw, I am serious about booking good female talent for shows. I love Liz Sassy, but she needs more interaction with experienced women's wrestlers that can really show her what she needs to learn.

@Toomi, sorry forgot that part. What I meant was he did some honing of his gimmick here along with the idea of the Order of REDRUM, which personally I think was a good concept but was mishandled by IZW.
Back to top Go down
Will Nolte

Will Nolte

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:03 am

Oh and I just noticed this in the 6/6/10 results:

"Funny Bone won the 4-Way Cruiserweight Match for an EXW Contract over
The Prophet, "Iron Lion" Tony Leo, Mike Da' Lite, and "The Sharp Dressed Man" Remy Marcel"

So let's see The Prophet has been confirmed as having a contract and Mike Da'Lite & Remy Marcel are now The Poppers. What happened to Funny Bone?
Back to top Go down
Johnny Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:19 pm

Shelly Martinez and Lizzy Valentine are located in Cali, they would also be good female talents to bring in. Valentine is even featured on the Heyman Hustle today.
Back to top Go down
Red Machine D

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:21 pm

Shelly Martinez? You really want this promotion to die, don't you?
Back to top Go down
Toom E Guci

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:55 pm

Red Machine D wrote:
Shelly Martinez? You really want this promotion to die, don't you?

Once again, Red Machine acts like a badass on here...but doesn't back up his own claim. Allow me to repeat myself in my little challenge.

Let's see your list of who you want to see in EXW Red Machine. And before you badmouth anybody else's choice, I recomend you do it.
Back to top Go down
slam_dat_sun

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:58 pm

Toom I don't think it matters who we say would draw a big crowd! I think red machine would shoot all of our ideas down. Hell I bet he thinks the undertaker is washed up.
Back to top Go down
Red Machine D

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:18 pm

Alright. Let me tell you who would be good for EXW:

Christopher Daniels, Hernandez, London and Kendrick, Sonjay Dutt, Osirian Portal, Jon Moxley, Kenny Omega, Joey Ryan, Rhett Titus, Colt Cabana, Navajo Warrior, Brandon Gatson, Scorpio Sky, Jimmy Yang, Electroshock, Chessman, Alex Koslov, Jack Evans, Octagon, Hijo de Rey Mysterio, Sara Del Rey, Daizee Haze, LuFisto, Mickie James, Isis the Amazon, and the soon-to-be-future-endeavoured-if-you-think-it's-not-a-work Matt Hardy.

Of course, we could always throw in U-Gene and Sid for those of you who refuse to acknowledge anyone who wasn't on WWF/E TV.

edit: Of course Taker's washed up. He's main-eventing a PPV in which he's wrestling in a match he innovated NAMED AFTER THE MATCH HE INNOVATED. If that doesn't say "you're done, old man" I don't know what does. (this edit brought to you by the Sarcasmatron 9000 - For When You Only Give A Fuck Enough To Be An Asshole)
Back to top Go down
Johnny Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Yes, Shelly Martinez. Why? Well once again, if you look at the business end of things......besides being known from WWE and TNA, Shelly has quite a following that she regularly updates on her numerous projects, and promotes every appearance to them on a daily basis. More promotion and pub for EXW the better I say. Do you REALLY think all the people you mentioned are DRAWS? Do you think all all but a few of the people on your list are even known to the common fan? Again I say, theres a big difference between talents YOU are a fan of, and talents that DRAW crowds/$.
Back to top Go down
Red Machine D

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:33 pm

Are you trying to tell me that lucha-style workers wouldn't draw in Arizona?

Jesus Christ, you ARE retarded.
Back to top Go down
Will Nolte

Will Nolte

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:05 pm

No offense to Navajo Warrior, but his name really didn't draw too much when he was RUNNING regular shows for IZW.

As for lucha stars (no relation) in AZ, here is the deal with that. AA Lucha Libre, Piranha Promotions, and Real Deal Pro Wrestling all tried to bank on the luchadore craze. How much have you heard about those 3 promotions and what shows they are doing around here? The problem with that world of wrestling is almost EVERYONE is family, and family for the most part gets in FREE. See the problem here?

EXW isn't stuck doing backyard shows, shows at dumpy swap meets, shows in parks, or even shows in rundown buildings. You know why? They limit their usage of lucha and they try to have a nice balanced mix of all styles to bring in a broader range of fans. You may not like one style that is there, but EXW has other styles that you may like. It is the same for everyone. Why not cut some people some slack and let them cheer for what they wanna cheer for?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Do You Want to See in EXW?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: EXW :: EXW Wrestlers-
Jump to: