Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for EXW fans to come talk about their favorite EXW wrestlers, matches, and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PS3 User Names

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EXW Tony
EXW Crew
EXW Tony

PS3 User Names Empty
PostSubject: PS3 User Names   PS3 User Names I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:55 am

Wanna meet up and play some games together on the PS3? Post your user names in here and start makin some friends!

EXW Tony - RandomVillain
Back to top Go down
https://elitextremewrestling.forumotion.com
hvgreeni

hvgreeni

PS3 User Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 User Names   PS3 User Names I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:48 pm

EXW Tony wrote:
Wanna meet up and play some games together on the PS3? Post your user names in here and start makin some friends!

EXW Tony - RandomVillain

After I have my shiz rehooked up I will post my tag. It's been so long since I've used the PS3 I don't even know what it is.

What games are you in to??
Back to top Go down
EXW Tony
EXW Crew
EXW Tony

PS3 User Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 User Names   PS3 User Names I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:31 am

Right now Im knee deep in Dead Rising 2. But me and fellow EXW Forum Admin DM roam the west on Red Dead Redemption. Other than that, I used to be big into Call Of Duty but that got annoying after awhile but I still revisit from time to time. I plan on picking up the new Need For Speed when it comes out in November.
Back to top Go down
https://elitextremewrestling.forumotion.com
hvgreeni

hvgreeni

PS3 User Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 User Names   PS3 User Names I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:00 pm

EXW Tony wrote:
Right now Im knee deep in Dead Rising 2. But me and fellow EXW Forum Admin DM roam the west on Red Dead Redemption. Other than that, I used to be big into Call Of Duty but that got annoying after awhile but I still revisit from time to time. I plan on picking up the new Need For Speed when it comes out in November.

Cool!! FALLOUT NEW VEGAS JUST CAME OUT and it will probably keep me occupied for a few months. I have Fable III coming at the end of the month too and I purchased the collectors edition for all the goodies

I'm happy they decided to release worthwhile games finally, seems like it took a year or two to get something quality. There's like, 10 games that drop this quarter I want, but with limited funds and a limited attention span, Fallout will do for now. I can only play one game at a time really, it's kind of a curse!!

I hear Dead Rising is amazing! That's a game on my list to get. cheers
Back to top Go down
Luminairus

Luminairus

PS3 User Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 User Names   PS3 User Names I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:59 am

Awww....no posting for 360? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PS3 User Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 User Names   PS3 User Names I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 User Names
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Other Stuff :: Video Games-
Jump to: