Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for EXW fans to come talk about their favorite EXW wrestlers, matches, and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EXW Xtreme Tuesday Feedback

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EXW DM
EXW Crew

EXW Xtreme Tuesday Feedback Empty
PostSubject: EXW Xtreme Tuesday Feedback   EXW Xtreme Tuesday Feedback I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:26 pm

Well our first historic live streaming show is in the books. There were definitely some bumps in the road, but we knew that going in. For the next 2 weeks we will be working on improvements to prepare for the next live streaming show. Leave any feedback or suggestions you may have in this thread and help us deliver the best wrestling show possible.
Back to top Go down
Will Nolte

Will Nolte

PostSubject: Re: EXW Xtreme Tuesday Feedback   EXW Xtreme Tuesday Feedback I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:48 am

The commentators need to do a little research on name pronunciation and brush up on the history of some of the wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
http://primaldesign.mysite.com
EXW Tony
EXW Crew
EXW Tony

PostSubject: Re: EXW Xtreme Tuesday Feedback   EXW Xtreme Tuesday Feedback I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:37 am

Will, as you noticed, Xtreme Tuesday started a little late. We were all running around like chickens with our heads cut off. Not only was last night the first night of live broadcast, it was also the first time our commentator had been able to check out a live EXW show. And he wasn't even able to get there until 6pm, so he had only a couple of hours to learn EVERYTHING. I think he did a hell of a job handling everything on the fly.

This was a big night, we learned a lot Tuesday night and will be making adjustments for the next show to make sure the feeds, and the commentary, are even better. And Im sure even at the next show, we will learn of even more things that we need to improve on.

We appreciate you and everyone who checked the show out and stuck with it even with all of its mistakes. Just bear with us, eventually the show will be running to near perfection. And even BIGGER things are being planned, so stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
https://elitextremewrestling.forumotion.com
Will Nolte

Will Nolte

PostSubject: Re: EXW Xtreme Tuesday Feedback   EXW Xtreme Tuesday Feedback I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:07 am

I didn't watch it live, since I was at work. I wasn't aware of the delay. I understand there will be problems when just starting, I'm not mad, just tryin to help.

I had an idea though, how about special guest commentators to sit with the regular commentators and add their input. Anyone who has ever seen Borracho's Happy Hour knows he can be very entertaining on a mic and he has an extensive knowledge of not only wrestling in general, but of local wrestling as well. I'd even be willing to do a show myself. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
EXW Tony
EXW Crew
EXW Tony

PostSubject: Re: EXW Xtreme Tuesday Feedback   EXW Xtreme Tuesday Feedback I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:22 am

Yeah we might do something like that. Its looking like Dave Hayes is going to be our main guy on commentary but we need a 2nd guy with him as well. All bein worked out.
Back to top Go down
https://elitextremewrestling.forumotion.com
Will Nolte

Will Nolte

PostSubject: Re: EXW Xtreme Tuesday Feedback   EXW Xtreme Tuesday Feedback I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:44 pm

Other possible guest announcers could be actual wrestlers from the back like WWE, TNA, and ROH do all the time.

Mike James filling in for Johnny Roxx after that "King Of All Media" guy failed was genius. Mike has always been good on a mic.

This could also be a good way to help the fans get to know out of town an new wrestlers as well.

Edit: and remember there is a large network of talented individuals locally who have been around the scene for a while that can do well behind the scenes. The people who did IZW's Impulse, for instance, are a wealth of knowledge when it comes to video production stuff and they are willing to work with you guys. Just make sure you take advantage of the help, not the person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXW Xtreme Tuesday Feedback   EXW Xtreme Tuesday Feedback I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EXW Xtreme Tuesday Feedback
Page 1 of 1