Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for EXW fans to come talk about their favorite EXW wrestlers, matches, and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

October 26th! Dress up!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wrestlinginsider

October 26th! Dress up! Empty
PostSubject: October 26th! Dress up!   October 26th! Dress up! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:34 pm

Dean Radford! Elite Division Championship! And The 1st Annual EXW Fan Costume Contest!?
What fan will dress as John Cena? I am afriaid of what the Freak Squad will wear!!
Did somebody say EXW's X-tacy girls in Seran wrap? So Dress Up! or Dress down..
Whatever you want.

The Elite Division Championship needs to be billed as the E-lite Division. That's E- then lite.
Im just say'n. Technically it is the Light weight championship category.

Toby Keiths has Halloween decor setting the mood and atmosphere for a fun costume filled Halloween experience. (not to mention they have the alcohal) Now is the time for you to do your part and Dress Up!
afro jocolor geek
Back to top Go down
Toom E Guci

PostSubject: Re: October 26th! Dress up!   October 26th! Dress up! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:23 pm

wrestlinginsider wrote:
Did somebody say EXW's X-tacy girls in Seran wrap?

You are a horrible insider who doesn't research his facts, as the Xtasy Dancers are no more & were officially announced by FTW as fired from EXW on 8/18/10.

May I recomend researching better next time?
Back to top Go down
wrestlinginsider

PostSubject: xtacy girls terminated   October 26th! Dress up! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:51 pm

The wrestling insider is aware of thier termination because his working relationship with them.

Thank you for reffering to FTW terminating the extacy girls on 8/18/10.

FTW has been on a terminating rampage and EXW fans are still in shock of the termination of Ryan Castlucci.

The comment was meant to draw attention and specualtion to encourage fans to dress up or down.

The EXW fan base has a lot of great looking fans and Im sure some of the fans might dress up like a
vampire in fish net stockings and so on. Halloween does present an opportunity for fans to
wear crazy, eye popping apparel.

That was the purpose of the comment. Let the wrestling insider make one statement clear.
All fans are encouraged to participate in wearing costumes to compete for the great prizes.

EXW DOES NOT WANT TO SEE TOOM E GUCI IN FISH NET STOCKINGS NOR SERAN WRAP.
or do they?

How many EXW fans want to see TOM E GUCI in fish net stockings and Seran Wrap?
Let's let the fans vote!

EXW fans should sign into forums and vote here.....

pig pig affraid
Back to top Go down
Toom E Guci

PostSubject: Re: October 26th! Dress up!   October 26th! Dress up! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:49 pm

And how many fans wanna see my name spelt right?
Back to top Go down
Will Nolte

Will Nolte

PostSubject: Re: October 26th! Dress up!   October 26th! Dress up! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:32 am

Not only that, Toomi, but maybe fans of Ryan would want to see his name spelled right: Castellucci.

As for his firing, let it be known, Francis made a huge mistake and I, myself, will be very vocal about it from now on. What is Francis gonna do? Call me out at a show? He'll be sorry if he does, also I don't think he'd want to bar a paying customer from an EXW show, especially if said paying customer brings in new EXW fans regularly. Someone needs to stand up to "FTW" and just like Ryan, I won't back down.
Back to top Go down
http://primaldesign.mysite.com
wrestlinginsider

PostSubject: sspelling   October 26th! Dress up! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:44 pm

The wrestling insider admits that spelling is not his priority. The wrestling insider has had broken fingers from years of in-ring experience. (That’s why wrestlers tape their fingers to prevent them from getting broken) Wrestling fans where disappointed that nobody wore seran wrap although the Hulk Hogan costume was close. Wrestling fans had a good time that night and really got to experience something special when Val Venis vs Derrick Neikirk erupted. What wrestler was removed from the ring in handcuffs? You have to see the replay on EXW TV to find out. Who is the new Elite Champion? Wow! What a shocker! Who is the mystery 8th wrestler that participated in the gauntlet match for the Elite championship? This show was packed with tons of excitement to keep up with.
Stay tuned for more insider info only from the wrestling insider.
Back to top Go down
EXW Tony
EXW Crew
EXW Tony

PostSubject: Re: October 26th! Dress up!   October 26th! Dress up! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:13 am

wrestlinginsider wrote:
Who is the mystery 8th wrestler that participated in the gauntlet match for the Elite championship?

October 26th! Dress up! Facepalm
Back to top Go down
https://elitextremewrestling.forumotion.com
Will Nolte

Will Nolte

PostSubject: Re: October 26th! Dress up!   October 26th! Dress up! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:09 am

Johnny Manson
Andrew Hellman
Kyle Hawk
The Prophet
Cutler Wright
Mike James

I count 6. Were there two mystery invisible men in there too? Or are we counting the Mesa cop and Ryan Castellucci as well?
Back to top Go down
http://primaldesign.mysite.com
Toom E Guci

PostSubject: Re: October 26th! Dress up!   October 26th! Dress up! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:31 pm

Wow...the wrestling insider, who claims to work for EXW, has made SO MANY mistakes in this thread.

6 participants were involved, not 8.

It was a 4 Corners Elimination Match, not a Gauntlet.

Does this guy even attend or watch the shows on-line?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October 26th! Dress up!   October 26th! Dress up! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

October 26th! Dress up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: EXW :: EXW General Talk-
Jump to: