Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for EXW fans to come talk about their favorite EXW wrestlers, matches, and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who Do You Want to See in EXW?

Go down 
+8
matt
EXW Tony
Red Machine D
Johnny Aguilera
Toom E Guci
Will Nolte
slam_dat_sun
EXW DM
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EXW DM
EXW Crew

Who Do You Want to See in EXW? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Alright EXW fans, the conversation was started on Facebook and we got a ton of response, so now we're bringing it here to the forums for further discussion. What wrestling stars would you like to see brought in to EXW?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Toom E Guci

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:23 am

Bravo Red Machine...bravo. You named quite a few people who are around the same age as "washed up" REDRUM.

Proud of ya!
Back to top Go down
Johnny Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:18 am

I said MOST of the names on your list. You want to bring in a big mexican name like La Parka or Hijo Del Santo and promote it, yes it will draw, same with some other names.....but you can just bring in any guy in a mask and draw. Same deal with Americans, cant just bring in any wrestlers who just happens to be great in the ring, and expect to draw. But hey, I'm assuming you have never worked or have any knowledge of the business side, so being you are just a fan, you're entitled to your opinion.
Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:07 am

and red machine's list is why internet fans shouldn't book a wrestling show
Back to top Go down
Will Nolte

Will Nolte

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:40 pm

Hey not all of us internet fans are that bad...

Anyway I have another addition to make to the list and I think this tag team would be perfect for EXW: Aggravated Assault. They made a few appearances in RPW and word has it they have become active again after one of the members just finished physical rehab for an injury.
Back to top Go down
http://primaldesign.mysite.com
matt

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:00 am

no, not all internet fans are bad. just the ones who have a roster list that is stacked for the year 2005. i like the fact that they dont have anyone that has been on tv on a regular basis save for a couple of names. makes their interviews and ring work etter. plus it gives the guys with little to no name recognition fight harder. kind of like the differnce between pro football and college football
Back to top Go down
WheresTheBraceletPeyton

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:49 pm

id personally like to see

Christian York, Corino, Liz Valentine and Ryan Katz from Cali, The Nigerian Nightmares (against Freak Squad). Maybe Colt...

but really, I'd like to see EXW make its own local stars, start bringing in new guys or taking guys that we have seen before in RPW, RDPW, AA, Pirhana or whatever, and training them right and making them something new and exciting... just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Will Nolte

Will Nolte

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:12 am

That is some pretty sound logic from "Wheres". I agree that the local talent needs to be cultivated properly.

As for your list, I'm not sure I've heard of/seen Christian York, Ryan Katz and The Nigerian Nightmares. The rest I know of and would like to see myself. I'll have to look up the others, I'm not doubting your choices, just need to know more...
Back to top Go down
WheresTheBraceletPeyton

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:33 am

Christian York was/is a former ECW tag team champion. He was tag partners with Joey Mathews/Mercury and Ryan Katz is GQ Money from XWP - The Nigerian Nightmares, well they are just friends from Philly that I was putting over, they have a better gimmick than talent but I think against The Freak Squad it could be great.
Back to top Go down
Will Nolte

Will Nolte

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:23 am

Ryan Castellucci. Nuff Said.

I'm looking at you Francis.
Back to top Go down
wrestlinginsider

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:09 am

The beauty of EXW is you can see upcoming superstars and one day be able to say "I remember that wrestler when he was only...." fill in the dots. EXW also brings the fans close to legends in the business that have paid thier dues and should be greatly respected. EXW appreciates the fans that support the growth of EXW and it's locker room. EXW fans should make it a point to make it to the Tims Toyota Center in Prescott, AZ. Take the family, rent a hotel and live like a baller in a little city for a day.
EXW fans built EXW and EXW fans will be entertained greatly at the Prescott show. The Wrestling insider knows that history will be made at the Tims Toyota Center in Prescott, AZ. EXW officials have already been in communication with some incredible talent for the show and tons of talent from other orginizations are knocking at the door of EXW wanting to participate for the prestige of working with such a fast and upcoming company. They are contacting us! Who do you want to see? The wrestling insider already knows.
Back to top Go down
rawstorm

rawstorm

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Glad to see Lawrence Tyler in EXW always enjoyed LT. As far as Talent from Texas I would love to see in EXW.... Spoiler 2000, "Showtime" Scott Summers, Brandon Collins and the return of Michael Faith.
Back to top Go down
Toom E Guci

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:28 pm

Ya know, with the official birth of the Elite Division aka Cruiserweight Division...there are 2 names that come to mind on who I would like to see:

Jay Garland & Sergio Vega.

Both men have great mic skills, didn't care who they put over, & loved wrestling for the fans. They gave it 110% in the ring, no matter who they were against.

Another name that would be great for the Heavyweight Division is Hawaiian Lion. Think in the past the classic matches he had with Gallo, LT, or Neikirk. Lion is man who was not afraid to get in the ring with anybody & willing to put over who he had to for the love of the business.

Granted, these 3 names are not big time names like everybody mentioned above, but there are 3 names that are local legends who are still in their prime!

EXW is full of wrestlers who can give us a classic wrestling clinic...and so can these names. With the new generation of wrestling fans attending EXW shows, they would love, even if it was for a short period of time, to see basically new faces that have been around & carry a well known name, so to speak.

All 3 men have a strong respect for the wrestling business & all 3 men have come a long way since their beginnings. Just think of the reaction, even if for 1 night, they would get from the fans upon seeing their style.

Can you picture Sergio Vega in a match against the Prophet? These 2 luchadores would definetly give the fans a wrestling clinic.

Or how about Jay Garland versus Andrew Hellman? Fans that haven't seen neither man, they have an almost similar ring style that would bring the crowd to the edge of their seats.

And top it off with Hawaiian Lion versus Cutler Wright...I can guarantee that match would definetly be a Match of the Night! Plus, let them get in a promo battle & you better watch it!

Back to top Go down
Luminairus

Luminairus

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:48 am

I know this is probably not someone many would think of but I wouldn't mind seeing Davey Richards in a match or two with EXW...or if fresher meat is required his protege Kyle O'Reilly.
Back to top Go down
matt

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:45 pm

DAVEY RICHARDS *clap, clap, clap clap clap*
Back to top Go down
Luminairus

Luminairus

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:52 am

matt wrote:
DAVEY RICHARDS *clap, clap, clap clap clap*

lol Glad to see someone else agrees with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Want to See in EXW?   Who Do You Want to See in EXW? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Do You Want to See in EXW?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: EXW :: EXW Wrestlers-
Jump to: