Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for EXW fans to come talk about their favorite EXW wrestlers, matches, and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EXW TV DETAILS

Go down 
+3
EXW DM
Toom E Guci
EXW Tony
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EXW Tony
EXW Crew
EXW Tony

EXW TV DETAILS Empty
PostSubject: EXW TV DETAILS   EXW TV DETAILS I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:25 pm

Starting Tuesday September 28th XTREME TUESDAY Shows will be streamed to elitextremewrestling.com! We encourage all fans to still come out to the shows because there is no comparison to being at an EXW show in person to watching it on the site. This is mainly for all of our fans who can either not make it to the shows, don't have the money to come out, or just live too far away.

Originally EXW would have aired on local Arizona TV. But we decided going with the web streaming would be better for our fans. Instead of just people in Arizona seeing EXW, now the WORLD can see EXW!

If you are still unable to be near your computer on Tuesday nights, don't worry! All you gotta do is click the EXW TV link, and the pre-recorded show will begin!

Now a few things you should know. EXW is using ustream to air the shows, and since Ustream is a free service, you may see google ads pop up. Please know that these ads are from Ustream, and not from EXW.

As for this Tuesday, it will be the FIRST live streaming show, so if there are a few hiccups, please bear with us.

This is just the beginning, even BIGGER things are coming to EXW TV!

Last edited by EXW Tony on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://elitextremewrestling.forumotion.com
Toom E Guci

EXW TV DETAILS Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXW TV DETAILS   EXW TV DETAILS I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:50 pm

So it will air live on the web as it takes place?

Will there be commentary or will the fans just hear things as those in attendance hear things?
Back to top Go down
EXW Tony
EXW Crew
EXW Tony

EXW TV DETAILS Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXW TV DETAILS   EXW TV DETAILS I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:05 pm

It will be airing, as it takes place on Tuesday. And after it has aired live, it will be showing on the site pre recorded, so if you miss it live, you can still catch it later.

The show on the 28th will not have a live commentary. We are currently working on the live commentary situation. Fans should also keep in mind that this will be the very first airing, so if there are any mistakes in the airing, just let us know so we can get it corrected the next time around.
Back to top Go down
EXW DM
EXW Crew

EXW TV DETAILS Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXW TV DETAILS   EXW TV DETAILS I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:24 pm

This will be a very innovative move, and our goal is to help get the word out about the EXW product. With stars like Val Venis, Derick Neikirk, and GQ Gallo on the regular roster, along with special appearances by stars like Tommy Dreamer, Madison Rayne, Taylor Wilde, with many more on the way, it's time for the wrestling world to take notice that there is a legit wrestling company in the west, and this first streaming show will hopefully gain a lot of attention for EXW. Fan feedback is a big part of the improvements that are underway, so keep it coming on all of these topics and any others.
Back to top Go down
MaskedBlogster

EXW TV DETAILS Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXW TV DETAILS   EXW TV DETAILS I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:24 pm

I'm 100% sure the Masked Blogster would be an incredible commentator for EXW.
Back to top Go down
http://MaskedBlogster.com
Will Nolte

Will Nolte

EXW TV DETAILS Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXW TV DETAILS   EXW TV DETAILS I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:03 pm

Sweet so when I'm stuck at work I can watch it later. Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
http://primaldesign.mysite.com
slam_dat_sun

EXW TV DETAILS Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXW TV DETAILS   EXW TV DETAILS I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:10 pm

I am so ready for this! affraid
Back to top Go down
EXW Tony
EXW Crew
EXW Tony

EXW TV DETAILS Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXW TV DETAILS   EXW TV DETAILS I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:36 pm

Anyone interested in commentary should send an email to EXWTV@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
matt

EXW TV DETAILS Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXW TV DETAILS   EXW TV DETAILS I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:46 pm

EXW Tony wrote:
Anyone interested in commentary should send an email to EXWTV@yahoo.com

no need for anyone to email. once you experience the team of mortikai grey and alan matthews, you will lose all confidence and be blown away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EXW TV DETAILS Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXW TV DETAILS   EXW TV DETAILS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EXW TV DETAILS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: EXW :: EXW TV-
Jump to: