Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for EXW fans to come talk about their favorite EXW wrestlers, matches, and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dexter Season 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EXW Tony
EXW Crew
EXW Tony

Dexter Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Dexter Season 5   Dexter Season 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:34 pm

I started the first season of Dexter about a month or so ago and in just two weeks I had already watched all 4 seasons. Instantly became one of my all time favorite shows. Season premiere is in less than 24 hours!
Back to top Go down
https://elitextremewrestling.forumotion.com
hvgreeni

hvgreeni

Dexter Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 5   Dexter Season 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:12 pm

EXW Tony wrote:
I started the first season of Dexter about a month or so ago and in just two weeks I had already watched all 4 seasons. Instantly became one of my all time favorite shows. Season premiere is in less than 24 hours!

Ah yes! I got into it while the fourth season was running, and after that we borrowed the second and third season from Jake's brother. Ian and Amanda have wanted to watch but don't subscribe to Showtime, so we bought seasons 1-4 and started watching them. We caught up, Ian and Amanda just finished season 4 this week, so we started with the first episode on season 5 with them. Intense!!

My favorites so far are 2 and 4. I loved the story with Lyla, and may favor the fourth since it was my first season. I'm excited for season 5, but as I understand this should be the last season. It's gonna be a roller coaster for sure!! Smile

What's everyone else's favorite season??
Back to top Go down

Dexter Season 5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Other Stuff :: TV-
Jump to: